Subject: Going back... Reply-To: Revisited
From: djmccoy (Daniel J. McCoy)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 1994 09:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

The two lists will be going back to having a Reply-To: field point to the
list address.  I've made the request to Netcom's administrators late last
week so it should be changed this next week.

The Lightwave newsgroup RFD is still ongoing.  No new posts have been on
news.groups so the CFV will happen within another week or so.  The newsgroup
name still stands as: comp.graphics.packages.lightwave.  If you have any
objections to this name, post them in news.groups.

I'd also like to let everyone know if they haven't visited the message
archives that the messages are archived every month and are available via
FTP or e-mail.  See the weekly reminder for information on how to get these
files.  The September message archive will be uploaded this weekend.

Thanks,
Dan
-- 
Daniel J. McCoy                                                           //
Internet : [email-masked], [email-masked]     Portal: Daniel J McCoy  \X/
        or [email-masked]           BIX: dmccoy         Amiga